Sedona Express Food Dehydrator with 11 Stainless Steel Trays
Discover the ultimate food dehydrator with the Sedona Express Food Dehydrator. Compact, full-featured and with 11 trays, dehydrate all your favorite foods with ease and precision, thanks to its central fan and all-digital controls. Plus, its compact design saves counter space.
Compact and Easy Digital Dehydrating
The Tribest Sedona Express is the world’s first full-featured food dehydrator with a compact, kitchen-friendly design. Use all 11-trays with the advanced TST feature to get the best results for all your dehydrating needs. From fruits and vegetables, to meats and crackers, the Sedona’s central single-fan technology ensures even airflow and rapid dehydration. The Tribest Sedona Express Food Dehydrator with 11 Stainless Steel Trays allows you to set the temperature and timer using its user-friendly all-digital controls; precision dehydration has never been so easy. Get all these features without sacrificing all the kitchen counter space.
Smart System Dehydrating with TST
The Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST) feature reduces dehydration time for enzyme-rich foods with the Sedona’s TST feature. Sedona’s advanced digitally controlled TST feature allows you to kick-start the dehydration process by starting at a higher temperature (FAST mode) for the first few hours, then automatically switching to a lower temperature (RAW mode) to finish off. The TST feature ensures that the temperature of the food does not go above the desired level, and results in nutrition-packed dehydrated recipes every time.
- 11 Trays for maximum dehydrating performance without sacrificing drying space. Available in stainless steel or BPA-free plastic.
- 1 Stainless steel closed tray for collecting debris while dehydrating.
- Compact design that fits in any kitchen.
- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer (TST) feature for faster dehydration times while preserving enzymes and nutrients.
- All-digital controls and displays for precise temperature and time control located at the front of the unit for easy operation.
- Temperature range of 25-75°C, with a maximum temperature of 75°C, conforming to USDA Beef Jerky Preparation Guidelines, allowing for safe beef jerky preparation without the need for pre-cooking in an oven.
- Washable and reusable air filter for added convenience and cost savings.
- Powerful central fan for even dehydration.
- Overheat protection and continuous operation mode for enzyme preservation and the ability to dehydrate for up to 99 hours at a time.
- Glass hinged door with internal LED light for easy monitoring and tray insertion/extraction.
- Quiet operation.
- Non-flammable and BPA-free plastic body.
- 5-year household warranty.
- Includes a recipe book and operation manual.